Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I forgot to open my spotify wrapped, and I cannot find it anywhere

Solved!

I forgot to open my spotify wrapped, and I cannot find it anywhere

well, I wanted to open my wrapped 2022 but it was/is too late since I cannot see it on my mobile app

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The Wrapped campaign has concluded for this year, so unfortunately the full version of it can no longer be accessed. You can however still find your Wrapped playlist for this year by searching for "Your Top Songs" in the app.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The Wrapped campaign has concluded for this year, so unfortunately the full version of it can no longer be accessed. You can however still find your Wrapped playlist for this year by searching for "Your Top Songs" in the app.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Joan! I can't find my Wrapped for 2022 even if I search for "Your Top Songs". I can see all the playlists from 2016 to 2021, but not for 2022. Cheers, Pablo.

I have the same thing

This is genuinely, without hyperbole, one of the lamest things about Spotify Wrapped.

Truly. Even if the whole slideshow doesn't remain accessible, I feel like just a little tab with the information viewable is a reasonable ask! I imagine there might be an element of not being able to retain that much data on users to compile the information in a segmented year x year way, but Spotify could display it as an image & then still reset analytics on their end January 1!

Suggested posts