Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got question about music when they delete it from your music?

Solved!

I got question about music when they delete it from your music?

When saved your music and some day they be remove and stuff can you put it on playlist of your own so it will not get removed? I want to keep the music i saved i dont want it get deleted please answer my question

Thank you,

Christopher Moyes

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Christopher!

The music that you save in your music's tab, stays there till you remove it. It isn't going to disappear with time or some cleaning.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Christopher!

The music that you save in your music's tab, stays there till you remove it. It isn't going to disappear with time or some cleaning.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like!

I save it and stuff i click play it said please download the music from your computer this song its unavailable? That is why i am asking if i put it on my playlist will it not be unavailable I do not have premium spotifty how do I make it not get unavailable and keep it forever?

To download and be available to listen to your music offline you need to have a premium account. The music that you're trying to hear might be unavailable due to not having an internet connection or the music has being removed by its artist.

Suggested posts