Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I seem to not be able to listen to the preview of the song in my playlist

I seem to not be able to listen to the preview of the song in my playlist

there is a minus button beside my songs and I can't even press the song to have a preview of the song. I don't have premium if you're wondering, how do I fix this issue?
1 Reply

Hey, have you noticed there's a "minus" button next to your songs and you can't hear a preview of them? Well, that might be because you don't have a Spotify Premium account. With the free account, song previews are limited and some features such as the preview button may not be available.

But don't worry, there are a few things you can do to fix this problem. First, you can consider upgrading to a Spotify Premium account, which offers unlimited access to songs and app features including the preview button. Also, with the premium account, you can listen to songs without ads, listen to songs offline, listen to any song unrestricted, and access higher sound quality.

If you don't want to upgrade, you can check your internet connection and restart the app if necessary, and check for updates available. If the problem persists, you can contact Spotify support for additional help.

A big hug and a great weekend!

Suggested posts