Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I think this artist is wrongly using other famous artists names in some of their songs

I think this artist is wrongly using other famous artists names in some of their songs

My Question or Issue:

An artist on Spotify who is Harosho seems to wrongly be using famous artists names, As you can see on their album Craving for you features artists like Chris Brown on two of the songs on the album and I did research about this online to see if they actually collaborated with each other but there is no evidence whatsoever that they collaborated. This album also says to include Ariana Grande but is spelled out as her full name and there is also no evidence that they EVER collaborated. And if Chris Brown or Ariana Grande have ever collaborated with Harosho then it would have been known and would be included in their discography as one of their recorded songs which it was not. I wanted to report this but I need to be sure. Any answers? Thanks!     

1 Reply

Hi there @britneyLover56,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

It's best if you report this directly to our Content team following the steps here. They'll then handle this infringement if necessary.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts