Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want lyrics to roll on every song if i click show lyrics

I want lyrics to roll on every song if i click show lyrics

I have a IP tv box, and there i have a Spotify app. In that app i can click "show lyrics" and it does so with every song that comes, but that does not work on my iPhone , iPad, mac computer or my samsung tv.... you have to click on every song in those apps..... Why is that???

1 Reply

Hey there @warrior-04

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

How the lyrics are displayed varies across platforms. For example, in the desktop app and web player, the lyrics view remains song after song. In the mobile app, you need to open the lyrics again every time the song changes and this is currently the expected behavior.

In this case, you can consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if you'd like to have this option on the other platforms as well. Despite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea.

Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts