Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IM STARTING TO HATE SPOTIFY

IM STARTING TO HATE SPOTIFY

Let me just start by saying Spotify has went DOWNhill ever since like 2015/16 ish. My problem is, and I know I'm not the only one but you've got to be kidding me. The ads are TOOOOOOOO much I legit get a ad after every single song is played. Oh and the "30 minutes ad free" is total bs I actually timed it and it wasn't even up to 30 minutes. Also before y'all jump down throats like "just get premium" um yeah about that some of us are minors/teenagers and we DONT work. It sucks so we can't pay for premium. Also I believe free accounts should also be able to listen offline. It's so frustrating to not be able to download music and stuff because we need it in school. Can y'all please take care of the ad problem it has and was NEVER this horrible. I love Spotify but it's starting to become annoying. And also for Christ sake fix the part where when you close the app and come back to click "shuffle play" I don't want to listen to the music I closed the app because of, I have no desire to listen to that ugh. Also can we get at LEAST get 10 skips max because 5 is not enough 10 is a good minimum to be able to gets good music flow. Oh and can y'all not play songs that's not in my playlist until EVERY song on the playlist is fully done playing??? It's frustrating. That's all I want to get off my chest for now. Thank you.

7 Replies

you get what you "pay" for... no other streaming service offers Free, so I would be happy with it 😉

If you don't get the full 30 minutes free time you can email support and report it and they will check for you why this is.

I get that this is annoying, but also, Spotify and it's artists need to earn money off the services (Spotify) they offer and the music, the intellectual property the artists created.

Also, who would even buy a premium subscription if the free version had all the features you listed? It would be pointless...

You could apply for Spotify for Students, which offers you a discount on their Premium subscription when you give them proof you go to school.

Pay for the service and stop crying. You get what you give. 

I don't have a problem with the ads.

It's something I know that you have

if you don't get Premium. What's

keeping me from Premium is the

fact that Spotify ALWAYS stops

playing on my desktop Mac after

a few songs - just stops, won't budge

after clicking on everything I can find.

I've wiped it completely from my hard

drive and reinstalled it - still, perpetual

pausing after 15 or 20 minutes or so.

Checked settings, etc - no luck.

Why should I get Premium for

something like this?

Look , i'm 11 years old and i pay SPOTIFY with SPOTIFY GIFT CARDS ! It's simple !

...but does it work?

If not, then it's still a waste, right?

You need it for school? I have never heard of a school that requires this but if they did then they would need to pay for it. Nothing comes for free unfortunately but how about splitting a subscription with others?

Suggested posts