Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Improving song recommendations! PLEASE!

Improving song recommendations! PLEASE!

I've noticed how Spotify has frequently updated new features and all. However, I think what REALLY needs to get improved is the songs that are recommended; such as "Discover Weekly" and songs that are based on a playlist.  

I have been a supporter of Spotify for a long time, but sometimes I get so annoyed with the way the system tends to make recommendations. I'll get recommendations that are so far off rhythmically and sometimes are of different genres. Pandora has much better recommendations which actually match up with melodies, beats, etc., so I highly suggest Spotify pick up on whatever Pandora uses to achieve that. Whenever I want to browse new music, I feel like it's so time-consuming with Spotify, and it makes me want to go to Pandora. But I'm such a big fan of Spotify, so it ends up making me sad lol. When the recommendations improve, I think it would be a good idea to suggest PLAYLISTS instead of albums to help with variety. When I like a song, I prefer to individually decide on checking out the album; rather than checking out an album to see if there are any songs I would like (that's what I'm referring to when I said that browsing on Spotify can be time-consuming!).  

0 Replies

Suggested posts