Free

Country

US

Device

HP Laptop 14-dx0002dx

Operating System

Windows 10 10.0.18363

My Question or Issue

My post was falsely marked as spam and instantly rejected after I edited it.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/403-error-adding-to-collaborative-pla...

Edit: It seems to have been unrejected, but this probably will be after the edit

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @johnsmith13345!

Thanks for flagging, as part of Security measures implemented by Spotify and the Community Provider on rare occasions positives occur and posts will get marked as Spam by the system due to a number of characteristics. Apologies for any issues this caused, if this happens again please head to your original post and click the three dots and 'Report Inappropriate Content'. If you mention that your post has been blocked by the system one of the folks from Spotify's moderation team will aim to review the report and correct the post within 48 business hours or usually quicker.

Thanks for posting,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @johnsmith13345!

Thanks for flagging, as part of Security measures implemented by Spotify and the Community Provider on rare occasions positives occur and posts will get marked as Spam by the system due to a number of characteristics. Apologies for any issues this caused, if this happens again please head to your original post and click the three dots and 'Report Inappropriate Content'. If you mention that your post has been blocked by the system one of the folks from Spotify's moderation team will aim to review the report and correct the post within 48 business hours or usually quicker.

Thanks for posting,

Suggested posts