Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there someway I can listen to demos on Spotify.

Is there someway I can listen to demos on Spotify.

I am not looking for a partiular song. Just any demos
1 Reply

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

Do you mean album demos? If so, it's up to the artist or their label to upload them on the platform and some like to upload full discographies, including the demos. Although there currently isn't a way to search in Spotify for demos specifically, you can check out some of your favorite artists' profiles to see if they've uploaded something from their early years.

Note that any demos uploaded on Spotify are treated like regular albums/EPs, so you should be able to find them in the Discography section on the artist's page.

Some examples I could think of are Midnight Odyssey's Firmament and the early Paysage d'Hiver releases. Although they're considered demos, they're uploaded on Spotify as regular albums, since the app doesn't have a separate section for demos yet.

https://open.spotify.com/album/48d3w8Rcvvla4kSDtVbIoN?si=zeepymrVSZSxMBzGSWlahg https://open.spotify.com/album/0ezbwOU7URRq5pN4rd5stj?si=IlCqfwqPRrOCN6ZQPXY44g

If you have an idea on how to improve the Spotify experience, you can submit it directly on our Ideas Exchange board. Others can then show their support by giving your idea a thumbs up and sharing their feedback. When your Idea gathers enough votes it is sent to our internal teams for review and potential implementation.

Before posting your submission though, I recommend checking out our series of articles which go in-depth on how Ideas work, starting with this one. It's also important to note that sometimes new submissions are temporarily paused due to a high amount of new Ideas to review, but do check back regularly!

Hope this info was useful. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Have a good one!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts