Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue/Problem - following artists

Issue/Problem - following artists

Hello

I have an issue with the "following" of artists.

Here some necessery information:

1. On all platforms i use the newest Version of Spotify

2. I follow 455 Artist

3. I have the Issue on Android, IOS, Desktop(Windows) and Web Player

4. The Issue appeared after a update of Spotify or something like that and only appears by artist that i followed before the update.

5. It appears only by some artists.

So the issue:

Some artists will not be shown in the "followed Artist" section in spotify (your music -> artists).

for exampel "For all Eternity".

I followed "For all Eternity" before the update. It will not be shown in the artists section on all platforms i have.

So... if i go to my profil of spotify and click on the following "button" it will be not shown too, but the count of 455 followed artists looks correct for me

If i go to the Artists Page, it shows -> following

If i add some music of "For all Eternity" to my music the artist shows up in my music / artists ,BUT not as following -> when i click on "For all Eternity" i shows this "short overview of what music i have in my music from the artist" screen and it shows that i DON'T follow the artist, but if i go to the spotify page of the Artists it shows that i follow it.

If this declaration is to complicated or my english is to crap to understand (I'm not a native english speaker.).

Please contact me and i will make a pdf with pictures and reproduce steps of the issue.

Thank you for all your efforts.

regards

Lukas

0 Replies

Suggested posts