Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It took over 3 months to give us a Spotify app on WP8, now when will you make it better?

It took over 3 months to give us a Spotify app on WP8, now when will you make it better?

Cause as it stands right now, this is the same exact app we had when we all had Mango. Where's Spotify Radio? Where's better live tiles? How about sending tracks to Spotify friends and accessing Playlists in your Inbox? Lockscreen support? Syncing playlists under the lock screen? Better making and re-arranging of playlists?

Those things would all be nice. 

1 Reply

@Nabiscuit wrote:

Cause as it stands right now, this is the same exact app we had when we all had Mango. Where's Spotify Radio? Where's better live tiles? How about sending tracks to Spotify friends and accessing Playlists in your Inbox? Lockscreen support? Syncing playlists under the lock screen? Better making and re-arranging of playlists?

Those things would all be nice. 

Hi,

I would recommend you submit these suggestions for WP8 over in the ideas section of the community. If they are already there, be sure to leave Kudos and comment!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts