Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Jason Isbell - Southeastern not playing

Solved!

Jason Isbell - Southeastern not playing

Regardless of which mode, on or offline, the album is not playing. This is a crime against humanity as it is without a doubt one of 2013's best. Please fix ASAP!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I am no longer receiving the error, and the album appears to be playing in full. Thanks for the quick replies.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Can you post a link to the album (right click on the name > Copy Spotify URI and post here).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am trying to listen via IPhone app. Is there a way to link the album from the App?

Yup, from playlist view (or now playing) press Share then scroll down and there should be a "Copy Track Link" button.

Peter

It appears to be playing fine for me, might be worth a clean reinstallation:
http://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

Peter

I agree that it plays for me from my laptop (PC) but it will not play through my IPhone. I just reinstalled the app and no success.

I have now restarted my router and reinstalled the program three times. This is the only album that is effected. I get the same error message whenever i try and play, "There is a problem with the connection to Spotify. Please try again shortly. (802) Please help me fix.

We do appear to be seeing some reports of 802 errors with content in some areas at the minute. 802 is normally a temporary error so it should fix itself given a little time - the Spotify guys are looking into it too.

Peter

Marked as solution

I am no longer receiving the error, and the album appears to be playing in full. Thanks for the quick replies.

Suggested posts