Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joe Rogan podcast has video. I want to stream video to my TV. I figured out audio video is not worki

Joe Rogan podcast has video. I want to stream video to my TV. I figured out audio video is not worki

•  
8 Replies

Same here.

Same. I was looking for JRE on my Android TV but it only showed a few episodes. I have the latest version of the Spotify app for Android TV. I found all episodes on mobile, but audio only. Video doesn't work. From the mobile app, I selected the option to listen on my TV, but wish I had video.

Same here...Inly audio on Fire TV and Sony Smart...Sucks.  Can get video content on iphone and tablet.  Hope they fix it....fast!!!!!!

Same here.

Same here, i hope they solve that as soon as the show disappear on youtube... 

Fix the video issue on JRE! You can’t airplay or cast the video to my tv. Nobody will watch a 3 hour podcast on there phone or iPad!!!!!!!!!! Fix it

Spotify is systemically woke. There is no other explanation for Spotify getting Rogan months and millions of dollars ago and them not having a smart TV app that supports video. This about more than the desire of the majority. Spotify is catering to the will of a minority of people that make a lot of noise. Helluva way to run a business.

So 2 years later still no video on Android TV? wth? 

Suggested posts