LG TV Model OLED65BX9LB
My Question or Issue
We got a new TV recently and on our new TV music playback in Spotify app stops randomly. There were no problems on our old TV and there were no other equipment / configuration changes.
When playback stops it can not be resumed with the play button. Sometimes playback continues after ~ 1 minute automatically. Only other option is the next song button.
Playback often stops in that song randomly again.
Things I tried:
- used another account (created for the TV)
- restarted the TV (also disconnected from power)
- restarted the router (also disconnected from power)
- checked for updates (Spotify App, TV firmware, Router firmware etc.)
- checked other streaming services (netflix, amazon prime video, disney+, local radio stations, etc.) -> no problems
- used Spotify on other devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc.) -> no problems
- disabled any energy saving options on the TV
- disabled "quick start+" option on TV
Now I do not know what to do anymore.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi again @BastiDo,
Thanks for this info!
Just to confirm, is the same thing happening if you start the playback from another device and then use Connect to continue playing on your TV?
Let us know how it goes.