Premium

Country

Finland

Device

LG web os TV UJ750V

Operating System

Ver. 2.0.5

My Question or Issue

The app did work the first time I turn on the TV. Now (second day) It doesn't play music anymore. App works but It just doesn't play any song. 

I did reinstall the app, same issue.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, you tried powering off the TV (for real)? I have seen the case when this was the only thing that helped. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey,

Please make sure you have latest TV firmware. There used to be problem with playback on early releases of WebOS for your TV model.

Have you tried restarting the Spotify app? You can do it by pressing "Home" button and then navigate to "Spotify Music" title on the top of the screen.

//S

Thanks for your reply. 

TV's firmware is the newest one there is. I have restarted the app many times. I uninstalled the app also few times and updated It. Problem is still the same.

In other devices It looks like the song is playing but in TV no playback. 

If the TV SW version is higher than 4.xx.xx, the Spotify app will play fully. Could you check your network? I have seen the simillar issue using the intranet network.

TV's firmware is the latest and over 4.xx.xx.

Every other app works totally fine so I don't think that it's a network issue.

Could you please check the below similar problem that he had used a VPN network?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/LG-WebOS-3-5-cannot-play-music/m-p/44...

Marked as solution

Hey, you tried powering off the TV (for real)? I have seen the case when this was the only thing that helped. 

Thanks, that solved the problem. 👍

Suggested posts