Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Dell G3

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Attached is a photo of the section I see below the "good morning/afternoon/evening" section, and it has been like this for the past few weeks. I have no interest in "JaackMaate"''s podcast. I want to be able to remove this, and replace it with something like "recently played". It's really annoying me.

Capture.JPG
3 Replies

Hey there @mgmc2,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We're afraid it isn't possible to customize the content that appears on your Home section. Sometimes you can receive recommendations based on your listening activity or location. No worries though, as you keep using the app, those sections are updated.

We also invite you to add your +Vote to this idea about customizing your Home screen.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have the same problem. I have no interest in Jaackmate or the people he is interviewing and it's really irritating. I appreciate it's algorithmic, however I don't follow Jaakmate or any of the people he interviews so I am don't understand why I am being pushed this programme other than it's made by Spotify Studios. 

I've been seeing this for a couple weeks now and it's so infuriating not being able to remove it. Takes up so much space on the top of the home page. I want to see music not podcasts, I already have an app for podcasts and I won't be switching to Spotify for that. I was contemplating leaving a negative review of the guy's podcast, if he gets many reviews complaining about this maybe it would eventually be more harm than good for Spotify to try to force feed his content to everyone.

Suggested posts