Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs keep disapearing

Solved!

Liked songs keep disapearing

Device: Samsung Galaxy A40

Hello.

So this year my Spotify has started to keep having this problem since May. I start a song from my liked songs list, and the tab often appears below.

119520218_3634734983237592_2919689337212673744_o.jpg

But then hours later, or the next day, the liked songs playlist bar completely dissapears, and I have to start the playlist all over again.

119511743_3634735059904251_2311832575184758824_o.jpg

The only way to keep the playlist bar up is to keep checking up on it every so often, whereas I originally did not have that problem. I don't know what is wrong with Spotify, and I would like to hear some answers.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Matthew

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Legoboy360

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

If your Liked Songs keep on occasionally disappearing you might have encountered an issue that we're currently looking into. Check out this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button to support our investigation. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Legoboy360

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

If your Liked Songs keep on occasionally disappearing you might have encountered an issue that we're currently looking into. Check out this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button to support our investigation. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Suggested posts