Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logitech Touch : "502 Bad Gateway"

Solved!

Logitech Touch : "502 Bad Gateway"

I cannot access all playlists through the Logitech Touch.

Most playlists show the error message "502 Bad Gateway".

How to resolve?

If no solution, I can as well cease my spotify premium membership.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have quit my premium subscription.

Let me know when the problem is resolved and when you can offer me better Quality of Service.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I started a 15 day free trial subscription with Deezer. Spotify has had there chance.

So far so good, no technical problems on Logitech Touch, as before with Spotify.

Deezer even offers much more functionality on the Touch, such as "smart radio".

View solution in original post

28 Replies

Also having the same problem. Quite annoying.

I understand that this is just a user forum.  So any complaints on this forum will not reach Spotify customer service.

What a shame...

Instead, I adressed the same remarks to the spotify help desk.

Hope it will be taken seriously.

I have the same problem, if you get an answer, please share...

Jokke - Have you spoken to Logitech at all about this?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I filled in a form to Spotify and received a confirmation email with a case number, however no reaction at all from Spotify since over 48 hours.  Not happy!

Spotify Case # 00216098

Jokke - We're more than happy to try and help. We should get back to you shortly. However, as it's an issue with the hardware, I'd also suggest getting in touch with Logitech.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have posted on the logitech user forum and on the 'official' Logitech help forum.

No reaction from Logitech to date, either.

Sam,

At his moment (now), the playlists are better accessible.

However, as it is a frequently recurring issue, we customers would like to have a (very) good explanation.

Spotify and Logitech should improve their service level.

If we subscribe for 10 Euro/month we expect to be able to always access the music. Not intermittent !

By the way, an important remark.

Our money goes to Spotify, so Spotify should be in the lead to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

How long does it take in avarage to get a response from Spotify Customer Service?

My case number has been assigned 3 days ago.  No reaction.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with Spotify in Squeezebox. We
are working together with Logitech, who are developing the Spotify app, to bring
further improvements to the system.

Logitech customer support are in the
best position to help you. They will be able to advise you how to optimise
performance within the Squeezebox system. They will also be able to determine
whether there is any action that Spotify can take to help. Logitech will then
contact us, if necessary.

Marked as solution

I have quit my premium subscription.

Let me know when the problem is resolved and when you can offer me better Quality of Service.

Marked as solution

I started a 15 day free trial subscription with Deezer. Spotify has had there chance.

So far so good, no technical problems on Logitech Touch, as before with Spotify.

Deezer even offers much more functionality on the Touch, such as "smart radio".

+1. I have the same problem so I just bought a radio I cannot use. I have now cancelled my Spotify subscription and I will return the Squeezebox Radio since Spotify was promised and it is not working. Someone from Spotify could pick up the phone and explain that the two products are not working together. Do NOT direct customers like me to Logitech if you or them cannot explain what the problem is - sort it out with your partner first!

And this is not a hardware error. The server contacted when searching acts as a gateway and cannot communicate any further. Since this server/gateway is probably Spotify's, they should start looking at the problem, not Logitech.

And then inform your customers what the hell is not working and what the solution might be. Even if this is not an official forum, it is better to communicate in it than not doing it. Explain the progress to angry customers before all of them become former customers like me and the rest here.

Bah.

Using the Squeezebox App. on my HTC-phone to command the Logitech Touch, make the error disappear.

Hope it works for you too.

i have the same problem today! can't play any playlist on my squeezebox touch. isn's there another solution than unsubscribe the premium account???

as from today same proble on my logitech radio and touch. how can i solve this problem???? sold my cd player and got rid of my cd's thank you spotify. please advise!!

I've started getting the same error from today.

Been a Premium customer for about 3 years, but enough is enough...

I'll give it two more month's subscription and if it's not sorted I'll cancel

Suggested posts