Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logitech UE Smart Radio connection Error 500 + IP + (Network is unreachable)

Logitech UE Smart Radio connection Error 500 + IP + (Network is unreachable)

Hi

Since about three days, it is not anymore posssible to connect to Spotify with the Logitech UE Smart Radio.

In the Logitech forum many users from different countries in Europe report the same problem.

Last entry a response from Logitech: "There is an issue with the Spotify service on both Mysqueezebox.com and UEsmartradio.com where users may not be able to view their playlists. Our developers are working with Spotify to identify and fix the issue, but there is no current time table for the fix."

Seems to me that Spotify does not put any priority to this issue. To me as a premium user this is not acceptable. 

Please help the Logitech People to fix this issue ASAP.

Regards

A.Ritter

2 Replies

I live in Florida, USA and I am having the same issues connecting through squeezebox into my home audio system.

I hope spotify can take a look at this and solve the problem fast. Otherwise I will have to migrate to iTunes Music.

I just mad two calls to Logitech...This is definately a Spotify issue. My Radio is stuck on one song and will be until it wears itself out...6 hours to run out of battery.

Suggested posts