Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lossless quality

Solved!

Lossless quality

Hi! I heard that Spotify is offering some sort of Lossless subscription. I am really interested but I cannot find it! Could you help me please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Spotify doesn't currently offer lossless audio quality. However, there is an existing idea in the Community (here) where you can add your vote.

To learn about the different quality settings available on Spotify, make sure to check out this support article.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

View solution in original post

19 Replies

I've been a loyal Spotify user since 2011 and would love to check this out as well. Spotify, hit me up!!

I would Happily drop Tidal and re-subscribe to spotify when they offer a cd-quality stream.  Some people don't hear the difference but I sure Can.

It's about time Spotify. Bring on the lossless!

I would also love to have access to lossless playback, especially if Spotify Connect devices will support it. I use Spotify on multiple devices including Android phone, iPad Mini 2, laptop, Sonos and Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 v1.

Would be dope to hear from someone who activiated it.

Aaarrgghh...can't wait!

spotify:album:5rwW8o3V2wxOjvVLYnJtN2

Follow me

i'm also interested in a lossless version of Spotify. This month i'm trying Tidel, and considering to switch. Audio quality is better on my audio set.

But if there is a lossless version of Spotify, I would like to use Spotify. I got multiple playlists in there.

Please give us a update.

HUH? My question is marked as the solution.

So Spotifys answer to lossless streaming is Tidel?

Hmm, i was hoping for a better answer.

Jajajaja. Exactly! Just now it is the solution....

What are we waiting for???

Is Spotify really pushing us towards Tidal?

Yes they are 🙂

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi Spotify ne propose pas la qualité lowless ? Je pense résilier mon abonnement pour tidal ou qobuz.

Is there any source on this?

Not at this moment...

Me too!

When ?

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung

I don't know. No news about it.
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Spotify doesn't currently offer lossless audio quality. However, there is an existing idea in the Community (here) where you can add your vote.

To learn about the different quality settings available on Spotify, make sure to check out this support article.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Good news!

Spotify has announced that later this year lossless quality is coming and it will be called Spotify HiFi

Check out my blog post about it

Check out this news article for more information:

Five Things to Know About Spotify HiFi

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts