Premium

Country

Costa Rica

Device

(iPad Pro 11’ 2019, iPhone 11)

Operating System

(iOS, iPad OS.)

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have a problem that, I don’t know why I can’t see the lyrics provided by Musixmatch on my devices. I pay a familiar plan and everyone in it can see the lyrics but me. The only way I can see ‘em it’s on my computer, but I can’t on any of my portable devices.

I saw that a solve for this issue (provided by someone from Spotify) was creating another account just to “see if it works” and transfer my music, but I’m a user since 2015 and I have like 5k songs and a personal username (and now usernames are random) so I don’t want to lose that, because this should not be a problem.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Hey @guidoperez_,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

We'd like to point out that even though the lyrics feature was officially released in some markets, including Costa Rica, it's not yet available for all accounts. As you mentioned  possible workaround would be to create a new account and see if the lyrics feature is available there. If that's the case you can use the steps here to transfer your music collection.

Note that even tough new usernames are now automatically generated, you can add or change a display name that shows on your profile, app, playlists, and Friend Activity. You can add or change your display name following these steps.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts