Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Maemo 5] Nokia N900 (Not supported by Spotify)

[Maemo 5] Nokia N900 (Not supported by Spotify)

what about this Device?

i like Spotify but i dont know if i want pay for it if it not exist for my Phone for outside of Home :-((((

any idea about it?

4 Replies

@Dessar38 wrote:

what about this Device?

i like Spotify but i dont know if i want pay for it if it not exist for my Phone for outside of Home :-((((

any idea about it?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I don't think that device is supported. 

Spotify has mobile applications for iOS, android, Windows Phone 7+8, BlackBerry and Symbian. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey there!

I edited tag for Maemo, but I don't know if this is suitable to this area. There is no area to Maemo and not even a support for this.

I contact to Community manager if they can help me to choose best place to this topic.

I'll lock this thread for now!

Just unlocking this again, I see no reason why the thread needs to be locked (even if it needs to be moved). 

Interestingly, if you google "Spotify n900" you might be able to find a 3rd party client which works since Spotify does not directly support the device. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Just got myself a trial account of spotify and I can confirm it works on the mighty N900. Program tested: QSpot 1.2.0-1 Playback works flawlessly, browsing album, artist, etc.. I can't seem to add "stars" though. More info: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=55589

Suggested posts