Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Marantz SR5008 problem with connection

Marantz SR5008 problem with connection

Hi

From 2 weeks I can't connect to spotify on ma Marantz SR5008

I could log on spotify menu, but when I want to set any palylist,  the apllication hangs for while and after that, the message appears " No internet connection", and I have blank playlists.

Of course, I've checked internet connection, internet radio is working with no doubts.

Also, I've tried to update a firmware, but nothing has happened.

Somen have a simillar problem ?

Of course I'm a premium member

3 Replies

Hey @wujekra, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It's odd that this happens. Is this happening only with playlists or also when you try to play from Artists or Albums? You could also try using a different device to play the music.

Let us know your device, operating system and Spotify version. We'll see what to suggest.

If possible, send us a screenshot of what happens to take a closer look. 

Hi

This is a strange situation. From two years, when I had bought a Marantz AV, I haven't had a simmilar problem.

So as you can see bellow, I can log in into a spotify menu, but when I go to "stareed", few secound after I see only a window with "no internet connection"

WP_20161010_19_27_03_Pro.jpgWP_20161010_19_27_24_Pro.jpgI could open a "playlist"WP_20161010_19_27_53_Pro.jpgBut, when I try to choose one, window with "no internet connection" appers once again, and as you can see, playlist is empty... WP_20161010_19_28_11_Pro.jpg

I don't want to buy another device. I know that SR5008 is not support a spotify connect, but for me a basic spotify player is enough. I can manage the receiver remotely by phone, but for now it's not possible.

I'm waiting for solution.

THX !

Hi

Does someone could help to solve above problem ?

I'm still waiting for a solutions, nothing has changed.

BR

Andrzej

Suggested posts