Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Martha Tilston gone on Spotify?

Solved!

Martha Tilston gone on Spotify?

Whats up with Martha Tilston. 5 Albums and every song is gone in spotify germany.

Where do I find further informations about things like this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

They do this as full day job and Spotify can't do a thing...

If music is not popular, it will be removed as they want more money... It's a problem, only little labels are friends, they believe in streaming... and not removing stuff. Big labels even remove stuff for reason, just to see will online purchases increase when stuff removed... I was at Spotify with co-founder Daniel Ek last month and Daniel said streaming is future. He's thinking that streaming will be main source for music in just some years... And he wants this a lot, everyone with Spotify.

I don't know real reason for removal, but please keep in mind - Spotify is not removing or changing stuff. They don't have even stuff to do that, only labels can click a button in system and stuff will be removed from place they want. They can even remove stuff only from Spotify and keave it on Rdio or Deezer. So you may want to check if stuff is available on these, some will provide free account... I use this model too because Spotify won't accept some tracks. But these tracks for Deezer or Rdio are ok...

Open Up The Dancefloor (DJ Gollum Remix Edit)

I don't know a label of this artist, but feel free to lok in release at end, should be information. Then just google it and send a message... and pray for answer... It's actually a stuff record labels learned a lot, when I discovered Spotify, stuff removed all the time, now really less removals in my playlist... I just hope the same from Movie labels, we need Spotify style Netflix, not just a service where movies are only limited time... Thanks for your answer to my post, my friend...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You're right, these gone from Germany at least.

There's no reason Spotify or user know, record label or artist can choose why they remove stuff from Spotify. Hope they add it back.

Please contact label, but sadly main labels won't answer even if you pray to god every day for answer...

Hands Up labels forever! Little labels 🙂 But your release is not hands up? So there's really no way to get answer. In hands up music stuff is here for life, they are not removing. If they remove, they add it back with local label like DJ Beat Records Scandinavia here in Scandinavia and if you ask label, they are happy to answer why stuff is removed!!! But in mainstream label you can ask and pray for answer and still don't hear a word from these creepy mainstream labels.

For example Munix Music removed all the stuff from Spotify in Scandinavia. I was so shocked to lost hands up remixes from these in my list and had a lot of these unavailable. I contacted Munix Music and they immediately answered in the same day: stuff is removed, but we have now deal with DJ Beat Records and they will release stuff back to Scandinavia. So no worries! And yeah, since next day I saw stuff is coming back one by one, beat by beat, remix by remix... But Hands Up released on creepy mainstream labels like Universal Music, I contacted to get these released in Scandinavia, no answer, no sorry, nothing. How the heck some labels like Zooland put Cascada Night Nurse Ryan Thistlebeck remix on Universal Music Germany? These creepy labels only wants €€€ and are not interested to release stuff worldwide which is not popular. But heck, hands up is best junk available... it's music.

And sorry for my last storyline, I'm so mad about these creepy mainstream labels.

Hope this helps...

Sad news, but thanks for your reply.

At last I hoped it was a mistake by spotify like a typo or something else.

Marked as solution

They do this as full day job and Spotify can't do a thing...

If music is not popular, it will be removed as they want more money... It's a problem, only little labels are friends, they believe in streaming... and not removing stuff. Big labels even remove stuff for reason, just to see will online purchases increase when stuff removed... I was at Spotify with co-founder Daniel Ek last month and Daniel said streaming is future. He's thinking that streaming will be main source for music in just some years... And he wants this a lot, everyone with Spotify.

I don't know real reason for removal, but please keep in mind - Spotify is not removing or changing stuff. They don't have even stuff to do that, only labels can click a button in system and stuff will be removed from place they want. They can even remove stuff only from Spotify and keave it on Rdio or Deezer. So you may want to check if stuff is available on these, some will provide free account... I use this model too because Spotify won't accept some tracks. But these tracks for Deezer or Rdio are ok...

Open Up The Dancefloor (DJ Gollum Remix Edit)

I don't know a label of this artist, but feel free to lok in release at end, should be information. Then just google it and send a message... and pray for answer... It's actually a stuff record labels learned a lot, when I discovered Spotify, stuff removed all the time, now really less removals in my playlist... I just hope the same from Movie labels, we need Spotify style Netflix, not just a service where movies are only limited time... Thanks for your answer to my post, my friend...

Thank you for your informations.

Suggested posts