Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Homepage Feature

Missing Homepage Feature

I've been having trouble for months now because those six tabs under the greeting (the ones that show what you frequently listen to and stuff) on the home page are missing. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache and storage, and clean reinstalling but nothing seemed to work. This feature is missing on all devices I use Spotify in.
4 Replies

Hey there @h2ypv64-o_ift

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, did you see this section before and then it disappeared or you never saw it on your account?

On another note, we'd recommend logging out and then logging back in twice in a row. This will trigger a sync between your account and your device. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout.  

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi, Eni! Thanks so much for replying😊

I have seen this section before so I got confused why it gradually disappeared (went from 6 to 3 to 2 to 0)

Tried logging out/in twice in a row but it unfortunately didn't work. Also tried logging in a different account then logging mine in, didn't work either.

Here's what my home page currently looks like.

Screenshot_2022-12-26-18-23-33-848-edit_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hi there @h2ypv64-o_ift,

Thanks for the post.

I did some digging around and to me it looks like you might be experiencing a part of a new UI test. This is not something related to your device. 

If it is indeed an UI test, your previous home page arrangement might get back to the way it used to be after some time. 

You can ask a friend to log in with their account on your phone to check how things look like with their account.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex!

I had my brother log his account in on my phone and the missing feature is present on his. The last time I saw this feature on my account was around the last week of October.

Suggested posts