Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Stories (Movie / Aura / Podcast) from 2021 Wrapped

Missing Stories (Movie / Aura / Podcast) from 2021 Wrapped

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
31 Replies

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone13

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

All of my friends who have shared their Spotify wrapped have a 2021 The Movie slides in their wrapped. I do not. When reading the FAQ it doesn't indicate that you may get some features but not others, and I am very disappointed that I did not get this slide. Is there a way to see the slides that your wrapped did not show by default?

I’m having the same issue!

Premium plan
Canada
iPhone 11 Pro
iOS

I'm having the same problem as well. I'm so disappointed because I was really looking forward to it after seeing all my friends' but it's just not there 😢

Same issue! Does it have something to do with the songs that we listened to? I mean I listened to a ton of artists/genres/minutes etc all year, so I wouldn't think so.

Got my wrapped 2021 without aura.  Instead I received what you can see on the screen below. It's not funny, I think; as I see it on Twitter, many people with same results got really upset because they feel like kids who didn't find a Christmas present. Is my music taste too chaotic? What's wrong. 

Screenshot_20211202-015505_Spotify.jpg

I’m having the same issue!! It’s so disappointing! I hope they fix the bug!!

Same problem here.. someone help

I have 61k minutes, 88 genres. Is it possible it's too much data for the aura? 

I'm also on a family plan, though I have no idea why that would screw it up, but figure I'd mention it. 

Same here...

Same here.. 

I have no aura in my wrapped 2021. Can you fix it somehow?

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

IOS 15.1

My Question or Issue

I think it may have to do with your listening behavior. My wife and kid both have the movie thing in their wrapped. They both listen to songs they like over and over again. I have the aura thing in my wrapped, but I have very few songs that I listened to multiple times (my most played song was played 8 times, while I had over 41.000 listening minutes, 66 genres and 697 different artists).

Plan

Premium

Device iPhone 8

Hi there! I can see my wrap 2021 but the neither the movie slides nor my aura slide appears. Does anyone else have this problem?  

Same, apparently some accounts aren’t legible for audio aura. I’m not sure why though.

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

OnePlus 5

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

I'm aware that there are issues with Wrapped / Aura crashing on some older devices. But my issue is that Aura doesn't show up on my phone, is that part of the same problem?
I feel like my Wrapped doesn't have the same number of videos than what I've seen on some screenshots. I have less white lines at the top of the screen than others.
I have 12 whereas I've seen 15 on some screenshots

I don't know. My top song was listened to almost 100x so, if that is the case, how many listens are triggering this feature? I also have the aura. It appears that only the Movie feature is not shown for mine, everything else is there.

However, creating your Movie Soundtrack and Auras is a bit more tricky than just that and dependent on multiple factors, which is why they might be unavailable

Then what was the criteria, because it seems like 10k+ minutes of music across 300+ artists would give plenty of stats to create a Movie Soundtrack.

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Samsung Galaxy s7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Spotify is not showing audio aura inside of wrapped, I can see the rest of the tabs but not that one.

262646404_441192574108471_6442253955207909624_n.jpg

I am very disappointed that I can't find my 2021: The Movie story on my Spotify Wrapped but my audio aura and podcast stories are available. I would like to see my 2021: The Movie story on my Spotify Wrapped so I could share it to social media and save it on my phone. Is that because it is not available for Android users? Or is it because the number of stories ran out of room on my Spotify Wrapped? Or is it because I don't have enough minutes of total listening on Spotify as of October 2021? I have 19,557 minutes of total listening on Spotify this year as of October 2021. It would have reached 20,000 if my November 2021 data is included on my Spotify Wrapped.

I also would like my November 2021 data included on my Wrapped for several reasons: my listening habits have increased much more significantly that month than the first ten months, my top music genres are most likely much more different and accurate that month than the first ten months (e.g. my guess is that either alternative rock or modern rock is probably much higher now than lofi chillhop), and I listened to a few artists on repeat that month who are not my top artists from Spotify Wrapped (i.e. Arctic Monkeys, Baker Grace, BTS, Jeff Buckley, ODESZA, and thenewno2). I don't think my Spotify Wrapped should be completed without those artists that I heard on repeat that month and my total listens being reached to greater than 20,000 minutes as of November 2021.

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung A21 (T-Mobile)

Operating System: Android

Suggested posts