Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing from "recover playlists" section in settings

Missing from "recover playlists" section in settings

When you go to "Recover Playlists"  in a browser, you are supposed to be able to recover deleted playlists from any time, but I have multiple playlists that are missing in that list and the have not been recovered, either. I'm not sure how they got completely removed because from my understanding, that isn't possible. I'm not sure if there has been an update or something where they now completely delete after a certain period of time, but if that's the case I was never notified of the update or anything of the sort.

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hi @callimarie122,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

I recommend contacting Customer Support regarding recovering your deleted playlists; they’ll take a look and do their best to help. 

In addition, if you have more than one Spotify account, it’s possible that the missing deleted playlists are on a different account; so I would also recommend reading this support article regarding finding any other Spotify accounts that you own.

Spotify users are currently only able to recover playlists that have been deleted within 90 days; however, you can feel free to add your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe by clicking the three dots next to the title of the Ongoing Issue; that way you can be sure to stay informed of any relevant updates.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts