Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing podcast episodes in Safari web player

Missing podcast episodes in Safari web player

I created a playlist of all my favorite episodes from the podcast "Fresh Air" a couple of months ago.  I added 16 episodes.  Today, I opened it in the web player, and could not find any of the 16 episodes - even though the description said there were 16 episodes.

I tried adding 3 episodes.  Now, the description says there are 19 episodes - however, I see only the 3 newly-added episodes.

This happens in both my web player and iPhone app.  I see only 3 episodes, when there should be 19.  Why is this?  

Web player: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 (20D91), Safari Version 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7)

iPhone 11: iOS 14.4.2 (18D70)

Thanks very much for your assistance.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 11.47.29 PM.png
3 Replies

Hey @Control_Z,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Could you try deleting this playlist and the restoring it from here?

Let us know if it was restored with all 19 songs visible.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex, thanks for your response.  I deleted + restored the playlist.  Unfortunately, there was no change from my earlier screenshot. The restored playlist still only has the 3 episodes....

Hey @Control_Z,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you check if you can search for and play some of the episodes you've had previously added to the playlist?

There is a chance they could have been taken down from the platform in your region due to copyright issues.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts