Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing songs/Canciones faltantes

Missing songs/Canciones faltantes

Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, the others appear in gray and can't be played.

Did something similar happen to someone else? These are songs that I heard many times, and before I played them normally and now I cannot hear them.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hoy quise escuchar el disco de Hiromi y Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", que ya escuché varias veces, y si bien lo puedo ver, sólo puedo escuchar dos temas, los demás aparecen en gris y no se pueden reproducir.

¿A alguien le pasó algo similar? Osea son temas que yo escuché muchas veces, y antes los reproducía con normalidad y ahora ya no los puedo escuchar.

Gracias de antemano por sus respuestas!

2 Replies

That album is owned by Concord Music Group, which is distributed by Universal. Lots of people have noticed very recently that tons of tracks on albums distributed by Universal have been greyed out in Europe. On many albums it's all tracks exceeding the duration of ten minutes, but in other cases, like yours, there doesn't seem to be any pattern to what tracks have been removed.

Here's a thread about it.

Thank you so much for the info!!

Suggested posts