Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The newly release album by Tyler Childers, "Live on Red Barn Radio I & II," is missing two tracks on spotify that are present on the album in Google Play Music, as well as on the track listing when the album is searched on Google. 

The two tracks in question were present on the album "Live on Red Barn Radio II," and as far as I know should be included in this new release.

I'm wondering why those tracks aren't available on the album on Spotify, and if they will be made available sometime in the future.

It's a bit frustrating, as these are my favorite tracks from "Live on Red Barn Radio II," which was removed from spotify along with "Live on Red Barn Radio I" shortly after the announcement of the release of the combined album. I'm unsure why they were removed as separate EPs. 

1 Reply

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

Suggested posts