Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mixtape isn`t working as it is supposed to

Mixtape isn`t working as it is supposed to

I`ve got Spotify on my Smartphone aswell as on my PC. Just to make that clear.

There is a "new" feature called "My Mixtape" and it should check for the music I hear and put together a playlist with similar music. My friend told me, that on his device the music is getting more and more as he scrolls down in the playlist. I`ve been told to listen to this playlist as it would refresh on it`s own. In my list, there are only about 10-15 songs and they wont change since I first used this "service". These songs are also well known to me as they are in my Favourite Music playlist. The problem isn´t just in one of my mixtapes it is in all of them. Maybe someone knows how to fix this "bug". I appreciate any reply to my problem. 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @Shrukain

Just to check - are you referring to our Recommended Songs based on a playlist you created? We're having a little trouble finding the Mixtape feature you mention. If that's the one you're referring to, have you tried clicking on Refresh? That should show you a couple of new songs similar to your playlist. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the reply @Mara_F

I hope, you know, what it is even if its german. Thats, what I´m talkin aboutI hope, you know, what it is even if its german. Thats, what I´m talkin about

It`s only available on my Smartphone. The PC version doesn`t provide this feature. 

Thanks for clearing that up @Shrukain. You're referring to our Daily Mix feature.

In order to improve your mix, you'll need to tap ❤️ or 🚫 on the songs that appear on your Daily Mixes. You can find more info here.

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Suggested posts