Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Connect] Manual Car View

[Mobile][Connect] Manual Car View

Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be really helpful for biking too, and general accessibility even. I know there have been a few questions about this floating around—and even saw that this used to be possible?—but wanted to post it officially as an idea here. Thanks for reading! 🙏

1 Reply

Hey @blitzaras ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We appreciate your report and will take it into consideration while moving forward.  It's possible that some users have the option to manually turn Car View on, while others don't. 

The reason for this is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible.

So it's possible that you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts