Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Other] Play Song Next Feature

[Mobile][Other] Play Song Next Feature

Does Spotify have a feature to play a song next in queue instead of “Add to Queue” which would place the song at the very bottom of one’s queue? For example, i have a playlist going but want to add a song to the queue and have it play right after the current song. The only feature I see is to add to queue, which puts it last and then you have to manually move the song up to be next. This way I still have my entire playlist in queue but can add songs to be played immediately up next without affecting the rest of the queue order.

1 Reply

Hey there @BDao,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

Keep in mind that the "Add to Queue" button should always play the songs right after the one you're currently listening to and not at the end of the entire playlist.

If you're experiencing issues with this option, the best thing to do is performing a clean reinstall of the app as this could help you get rid of any files that might be causing trouble. 

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts