Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile & Desktop][Podcasts] embed a podcast via iframe without artwork

[Mobile & Desktop][Podcasts] embed a podcast via iframe without artwork

like many others I want to embed my Podcast on my homepage.

My Artwork's showing the full Title of the episode (which looks good on spotify) but If i want to embed the iframe on my Homepage I see the Titel of the Podcast on the Homepage, the Titel in the Artwork of the spotify iframe and the titel next to the artwork in the spotify iframe!

So I see the Title 3 Times!
Is there a way to "hide" the Artwork in/with the iFrame Code?

3 Replies

Hey @Cinelog,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where we think it fits better.

The embed of a podcast episode that you want to feature on your website can be made compact from the desktop app. You'll need to select this option from a dropdown on the dialog for creating your embed code and it will generate a much smaller version of the album art, and so it won't be so overwhelming. You can read here, how to do this and we've also included a screenshot below to point you where to look for those options.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Kiril,

Thanks for your answere.

I know this feature but I prefere the big font in the "normal" Version and would like to see no or a smal Cover.

But thank you for your advice 🙂

Hey there @Cinelog

Thanks for the clarification.

Since your idea is different from the existing option, feel free to submit it again with a bit more information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts