Plan

Premium Family

Country

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 16.4

My Question or Issue

My account recently switched from a premium duo to a premium family and when I created my own new account for the premium family, the music and podcast feed were gone. I have the most updated app version (8.8.18) and I am waiting to try out the new AI DJ feature. The other accounts on the premium family have access to the AI DJ feature with the music and podcast feed. A photo of the home screen when I open Spotify is attached below.

3 Replies

Hey @vgamer3 ,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you post the screenshot again as we can't see it?

On the other hand, the rollout of the AI DJ feature is a gradual one and very soon all of the users in the eligible regions will have it. The only thing we can advise you at this stage is to have more patience. We hope you understand.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Here is the image.

unnamed.jpg

Hey @vgamer3,

Thanks for the screenshot.

As I said previously, the AI DJ rollout is a gradual one and soon your new account will get the feature as well, if it is in one of the eligible regions.

EDIT: It seems other users have reported similar behavior as well and this is separate from the AI DJ rollout. You can share your info on this in this thread, which we actively monitor.

Hope this clears things,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts