Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music recommendations in Discover

Music recommendations in Discover

Hey there.

Spotify is great app, but suggestion stuff, like playlists total garbage.

I have no listen for these, because I listen only Underground music like techno techno, not house electro! And Spotify keeping suggesting me on main page of app, some bleepty "Dance lists" with some commercial Avicii and David Getta???

I know that's ok for some ppl here, but reallt if you can't suggest right music and lists, just remove all this garbage from my acc.

Yes. I need something like Giorno. Brooklyn Bounce. Mental Madness.

No. I don't need something like Lady Gaga. Calvin Haris. Warner Music.

Greetz!

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed I've just moved your comment to the right board to discuss music recommendations. 

Are you referring to your recommendations on Discover? Or on a Radio station? Could you give us a few more details about what you're seeing and if things have changed recently. 

Thanks!

Hey Meredith.

These suggestions are in Web Player, iPad, Android.

These lists you suggest on main page. Music on lists totally unrelated to my taste and receiving these suggestions makes me mad.

Today I see "banner"

The holiday season has arrived and first list recommendation Christmas Magic.

Yeah, I can say you, I hate Christmas music a lot... Sometimes there's some dance music lists, but for me Lady Gaga's new single isn't dance... The suggestion system you might like this track, is ok, however it could be better.

The mood / genre based options are too not related to my test, as I can't find any hands up / techno options to search from. These options are really for mainstream music of what I'm really happy, I have Spotify speaker. No need to watch these all the time when enjoying music. Mainly I use my Spotify on Android using Connect to speaker.

Thanks.

Suggested posts