Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music

Solved!

Music

So, a kpop group called BTS had released an album about a week ago and its not on Spotify yet so I wanted to know if you guys can update it and put the album on. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think it's up to the artist to decide whether they want it up on Spotify or not. I could be completely wrong however I think that's how it works. If it is that it's just a matter of waiting a bit more time unfortunately.    

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I think it's up to the artist to decide whether they want it up on Spotify or not. I could be completely wrong however I think that's how it works. If it is that it's just a matter of waiting a bit more time unfortunately.    

Ok, Cause for their other albums, they were put on spotify right after
release so I didn't know why the album wasnt there

Yeah as I said I think the best thing is to just wait and see. Keep an eye on their Spotify page. I'm sure it will be up there in the next few days. 🙂 

@al3xth3lon3r -Hi

@lukebotham1 is correct. Either the artist or their label has to submit their music for inclusion on Spotify.

I agree that your requested music might turn up soon, but for future information the place to ask about music availability on Spotify is on the Home page, in the section called Content Questions.

You might also like to read the information here 🙂

Suggested posts