Premium

Country

United States

Device

Moto Z2 Force

Operating System

Android Oreo, Microsoft Windows

My Question or Issue

My account has been having significant problems for about one week. Several playlists have been added to my library without my knowledge, and my Recently Played is full of random songs/albums. I'm also receiving a Waze notification on my mobile. I have never had Waze.

YES, MY PASSWORD HAS BEEN CHANGED. I do not believe my account is compromised. Many of the playlists have been by Spotify Curator or some other nonsense. Please look into this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!!!

Even though your account has most likely not been compromised I will would still first sign out everywhere and than change the password. Have you tried deleting the playlists? Is it also affecting your daily mixes.

Thank You (PLEASEPLEASE like I am trying to get rising star.) also mark as solution if it fixes it

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!!!

Even though your account has most likely not been compromised I will would still first sign out everywhere and than change the password. Have you tried deleting the playlists? Is it also affecting your daily mixes.

Thank You (PLEASEPLEASE like I am trying to get rising star.) also mark as solution if it fixes it

I did sign out everywhere, and it has seemed to fix the problem to some extent. We'll see what happens. Thanks!

Suggested posts