Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My First Story japanese band [please add!]

Solved!

My First Story japanese band [please add!]

This band is my second favorite with One Ok Rock, whos lead singer is brothers with the lead singer of My First Story. They are really talented and have amazing music. Please find a way to add them! 

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, Erebos

I can assure that Spotify aims to have all the artists and all the songs on its database. Unfortunately, some artists and tracks are not available at this moment. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an the band or artist you’re looking for, they may appear soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks! 

Here's some valuable information on this topic: Content Missing FAQ

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, Erebos

I can assure that Spotify aims to have all the artists and all the songs on its database. Unfortunately, some artists and tracks are not available at this moment. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an the band or artist you’re looking for, they may appear soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks! 

Here's some valuable information on this topic: Content Missing FAQ

I appreciate your reply, thank you!

what's news here? I also want MFS on Spotify and been waiting for long time.

+1

I'm still waiting too.

pls add MFS to spotify

i bought premium for OOR and MFS .-.-.-.-.-.

Suggested posts