Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Music lists not appearing

My Music lists not appearing

For the last 24 hours the web-player will not load any of 'my music' lists, except my playlists - no songs, artists or albums - tried this across 3 different browsers.  Premium account holder.  Any ideas?

5 Replies

Hi! You can contact support through a Contact form . Or download the desktop app of Spotify. Premium is better with the desktop app because you can download songs offline. Hope this helps 🙂

@IngersollRules

Hello:

Lets try a few things here and see if we can not fix this. When you post my music are you meaning the YOUR MUSIC section of Songs, Albums, Artists?

If this is about YOUR MUSIC, have you clicked on the little + sign buttons next to the left of songs and albums when searching for content? I am just double checking here to see if this clicking on the + add buttons has been done to be sure, as nothing gets added in these areas, until a user actaully clicks on the + add buttons, so content gets added under YOUR MUSIC. Also just a general FYI there is a 10,000 track limit here currently.

I cannot the use the desktop app, i have a Windows 7 Enterprise system (work computer) and it will not install. I think firewall setting prevent it perhaps, but i only get an internal error message when i try.

Yes, i am having trouble with the YOUR MUSIC section.

There is no + sign, the screen does not load (occassionally the album section will, but it takes a long time, and mostly does not load) - all i get is a black screen

I sometimes get a 'Error - Your Music failed to load' RELOAD 

?

I'm having the exact same problem. This is on two different computers. Nearly always getting the Error - Your Music failed to load page. Desktop app is very slow responding for me as well. I can play fine once I get into it, but it's been touch and go for days now. 

Suggested posts