Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify is Unusable Now

My Spotify is Unusable Now

Spotify used to be good. I was able to organize songs in my playlist so it'd be a perfect mixtape going by mood. I was also able to loop a single song and see when I added it.

Now these features in this change are gone. What was wrong with the previous design? It was minimal, perfect, and functional, and now everything is weirdly placed and taking up unnecessary space.

How do I get the old look back where the sidebar (such as search/browse) is on top? I REALLY REALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS CHANGE! This changes how I use Spotify entirely. It practically makes it pointless to use now that I can't organize my songs anymore. Please fix it or put these functions back. This really really really sucks.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with my IP address. I had it on a static address for awhile and only recently changed it to automatic because of connection issues at work. That's when I first noticed the update happen, under my workplace's internet, and when returning home, it went back to how it used to like it was only a bad dream.

I just want my functions back please respond. I enjoy making playlists for people to enjoy and now I can't do that without erasing everything all because I can't shift songs anymore. This is a really stupid issue.

1 Reply

Well, Spotify's customer service was officially no help. Didn't know what I was expecting. I'll see if I can figure it out myself if not, goodbye.

Suggested posts