Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account has been stuck on an ad for almost a week

Solved!

My account has been stuck on an ad for almost a week

Hey Spotify team,

My web player has been stuck trying to play a Safe Auto ad for about five days now and I haven't been able to listen to any music. It just wants to play an ad but it won't play. I've tried logging out, shutting down my computer, clearing search history/cookies, and pretty much every other solution that exists. Please fix this so I can listen to my music again. From what I understand lots of people have been having this same problem for a while and the fact that logging on and off and clearing internet history has no effect leads me to believe it is an issue with the server and requires the attention of the server management. Please, please fix it. I don't know what else to do.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

1. Point your cursor on the album cover where the play symbol appears.

2. Start clicking fast the play cover button press F5 for refresh while still clicking fast.

3. Clicking until the page fully reloaded.

Then the player is available again for you to use. If it doen't work at the first time try a second one. At me it works.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

1. Point your cursor on the album cover where the play symbol appears.

2. Start clicking fast the play cover button press F5 for refresh while still clicking fast.

3. Clicking until the page fully reloaded.

Then the player is available again for you to use. If it doen't work at the first time try a second one. At me it works.

Actually I saw this suggestion from someone else and thought it couldn't
hurt to try it and it actually worked so thank you whoever first suggested
that. Still wish they'd fix the problem though since there's no guarantee
that any weird method will fix it the second time.

Suggested posts