Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My browser Spotify is not working

Solved!

My browser Spotify is not working

Guys. I just wanted to play my music on Spotify, but i has some kind of error or what.. When i open my browser Spotify, this appears. The only thing, that i can click on is that Spotify logo. When i do it, it will just refresh that page.. I am desperate. Do you know, what am i supposed to do ?spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found the solution! 

Step one: Open web player
Step two: Right click,Inspect
Step three: Click 'network'
Step four:Press F5
Step five: Press CTRL+F and type play.spotify.com
Step six: Right click and click clear cache. Right click again and click clear cookies!

I hope I could help, I tried it in 2 browser ( chrome, opera) and it worked!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I have the same problem. 😞

spotify.PNG

think you need to have flash installed to run the spotify web browser. make sure flash is installed and up to date and allowed to run in your browser.

also make sure you have any ad blockers set to whitelist play.spotify.com - that might affect things.

Adblocker is off and Flash Player is on the newest version.

My Flash is up to date and my Adblock is off. Still not working 😞 Could it be, because i still have OS Vista ? 

have you tried using any different browsers?

We have the same problem here at home.

I have tried opening the web player on chrome, Firefox, Firefox dev and Microsoft edge, and none of them work(I even tried my brothers pc with the same results).

I have no idea why but i know that it is not a problem with my ad blocker or my flash.

I hope that it is just a bug or something that soon will be fixed, because i use spotify daily.

Thanks, its cool. It really works as usual in Mozilla, but still does not in Chrome 😞 

Marked as solution

I found the solution! 

Step one: Open web player
Step two: Right click,Inspect
Step three: Click 'network'
Step four:Press F5
Step five: Press CTRL+F and type play.spotify.com
Step six: Right click and click clear cache. Right click again and click clear cookies!

I hope I could help, I tried it in 2 browser ( chrome, opera) and it worked!

I cant see any of those clear cache or clear cookies options. Can you add some screens please ? 

Bro, i nominated you for President of the whole world. It really works :3 Thank you a lot, man. Im really happy.

Here is it.

autizm111.jpg

THANKS!

IT's working!

Suggested posts