Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My podcast was taken down

My podcast was taken down

I sample a few songs and talk about them. I still see many podcasts on Spotify that clearly have full songs in them and they're still up. Why was mine taken down?

It is called Euro Nation. And why is Spotify support so terrible? They don't answer any questions, they only send canned messages that really offer no explanation, it's despicable. 

<snip - Moderator Edit>

1 Reply

@castanomauricio wrote:

I sample a few songs and talk about them. I still see many podcasts on Spotify that clearly have full songs in them and they're still up. Why was mine taken down?

It is called Euro Nation. And why is Spotify support so terrible? They don't answer any questions, they only send canned messages that really offer no explanation, it's despicable. 

Hey @castanomauricio!

Welcome to the Community! I'm guessing that your podcast is uploaded to Anchor so I'd highly recommend reaching out to them through their Creator Support here.

They will be able to communicate with Spotify to review the specifics of the infringement and review the action that has been taken in this case for you and assess this and make the appropriate call on next steps!

Let me know how you get on!

Enjoy the Holidays and have a Great rest of your week! 

/es

Suggested posts