Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My private playlists are appearing on my profile under public playlists

My private playlists are appearing on my profile under public playlists

I keep the vast majority of my playlists private. My default setting is to have all new playlists be private. Even before then, I would make them private as soon as I created the playlist. However, I was looking at my profile today, and noticed that under "Public Playlists", a bunch of my private playlists were appearing. I had a co-worker of mine click on my profile from their Spotify and the same thing: private playlists were appearing under "Public Playlists" on my profile.

I want my private playlists private, period. How do I make sure these playlists don't appear under "Public Playlists" on my profile?

1 Reply

I am also having the same problem and it's causing a great deal of chaos. I created a private playlist that contained my grilfriends name and my ex is flipping out on facebook saying that I am taunting her and since eveyone can see the playlist, everyone believes her.  This is a terrible bug And yes I have my settings correct I checked them numerous times.  You have to take privacy much more seriosly than this!!!

Suggested posts