Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NOWTV problems with spotify

NOWTV problems with spotify

Hello,

I recently got the NowTV box and have spotify installed. I can't find my 'music' list anywhere only my playlists. When I try to load my starred playlist it says it is loading for a very long time. After 10 minutes of waiting I finally gave up. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

14 Replies

How big is your starred playlist?

Unfortunately the Your Music system is not available on any 3rd party systems/apps at the minute.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It's got over 500 songs on the playlist, didn't realise it was so many! I'm guessing that is the reason for it not loading. When I first opened the app it loaded straight away though.

I can't use the search  function on my NOWTV box. It's useless. SORT IT OUT SPOTIFY 

The search problem I have is one key press moves the select cursor two or three positions. This makes selecting anything like solving a puzzle!!

Yes same problem. Hit the cursor once and the whole thing shifts loads. Also the play next function doesn't work you have to wind all the way through a song in order to skip.

Also when I first installed now tv you could use it as a Spotify device from your phone or laptop and control the music you were playing through now tv box with say your phone. I can no longer do this. What gives?????

Hi, I have just installed Spotify on my NOW TV box and while it works fine, I can get it to see my saved library. I have Spotify Premium. I signed in fine and can play tracks on TV but I want it to recogise my music library and be able to cast from my phone app. It doesnot come up with the NOW TV device on my phone list. Please help....Thanks

I can't see my music either. Up until recently, I was able to access my playlist but now I can't even see my library.

I agree I have gone into the app to find play list section gone and I can't find any of my music 😞 only what's new and top tracks( which to be fair are rubbish) second time this has happened on the app via now tv!
1490390615062-1874719438.jpg

Has anyone got an answer for this yet??

Everything on mine has gone

I'm having exactly the same problem! I'm having a party tonight so this is a nightmare!!

I'm having the same problem,,, play lists were fine on now tv, now they are gone!!! How long is it going to take to solve this problem,,? Spotify say they are looking into it. Still taking the £9.99 premium monthly charge though!!!! 

I know, I will try to contact Spotify about it again. Have Now TV made any comment on it?

I can't access my playlists on my tv either. I can log in through Facebook, that's fine, but no playlists. Why is this please?!

Surely theres a way to link the spotify app on a phone to control the now tv spotify app?

It stops playback on now tv if you play a song on your phone, so it recognises something.

You can link the youtube app and cast from phone to tv!!!

The tech is there, you would think paying £30 month for Now Tv and £10 for Spotify they would make them compatable? Any answers?

Suggested posts