Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Neither My Release Radar Nor My Discover Weekly Have Updated This Week (Again)

Neither My Release Radar Nor My Discover Weekly Have Updated This Week (Again)

Release Radar did not update on Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today.  This last happened at the beginning of April. 

I have logged out and back in and unfollowed and refollowed the playlists, but nothing is making them update.

Is there any way to manually trigger an update or anyone at @SpotifyCares who can force an update for me?

3 Replies

Please see this thread:  

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Release-Radar-Playlist-is-not-updating-today-friday...

The problem is that Spotify have dated the playlists incorrectly; Release Radar is dated as a Saturday instead of a Friday, and Discover Weekly is dated Tuesday instead of Monday.

The only solution is for Spotify to fix the error, there's nothing we can do -  unfortunately no amount of restarting, logging in and out or following/unfollowing is going to fix this.

Unfortunately, they didn't update a day late either as that thread indicates they should with this issue.  Neither updated at all this week. 

Hoping Release Radar gets updated tomorrow. These algorithm playlists are what sets Spotify ahead of the competition. You'd think they'd take better care with them.

Release Radar again not updated today (Friday).  Shows: Last updated 14 days ago in the Windows client.

Suggested posts