Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Never got the email for being a top listener

Solved!

Never got the email for being a top listener

My Question or Issue

As the subject says, I'm a top listener for at least one artist, and never got an email for it even though I have both push & email notifications on. I found out through the 2020 wrapped stories, so im wondering why I never got the email for it. I've checked my spam, trash, social, and promo tabs, and it's not in any of those.
Plan

Free

Country

US

Operating System

Windows 10

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Right now there isn’t a specific way, your wrapped most likely would have let you know! However I’ve passed the feedback on to the right teams as something you’d like to see. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey!
I’m going to check this with the right team about what should be expected here. I’ll be back in touch as soon as I’ve had an update!

Thanks!

Hey @SpaceFiend!

The majority of these emails for being top listener and others usually are part of special events and promotions which Artists agree with Spotify or content drops! 

Due to the on-going global situation, Spotify hasn’t been sending these emails as frequently therefore this most likely why you haven’t received one, however I’m glad you found out through Wrapped! 

Have a lovely festive season! 

Ahh, thanks for letting me know! Do you know if there's any other way to check if you're a top listener for an artist though? Just wondering if there are any other artists I'm a top listener for, but just never got a notification.
Marked as solution

Right now there isn’t a specific way, your wrapped most likely would have let you know! However I’ve passed the feedback on to the right teams as something you’d like to see. 🙂

Suggested posts