Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Releases on Spotify - US Not Getting Updated

Solved!

New Releases on Spotify - US Not Getting Updated

The playlist for "New Releases on Spotify - US" is not getting updated.  This list is managed by Spotify USA.  

It hasn't been added to since July 29th.  Can someone please make sure it's current with this week's releases?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm not 100% sure but I think this may have been replaced by the "New Releases" section of the Browse tab?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm not 100% sure but I think this may have been replaced by the "New Releases" section of the Browse tab?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

We've been trying to figure this out for a week now! Tweeted @spotifycares and they said they "pinged" the right people but we still haven't seen anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping they will fix this soon but i am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having this same issue and it's incredibly annoying. This was my go-to resource for finding the newest music. I don't want to browse a bunch of album covers. I want to browse a usable playlist.

Poor choice Spotify...

yes came here to make a post about the same thing, please fix this, browsing the new releases section is NOT the same, please update the playlist, it was my number 1 reason to make me use this service atleast ONCE a week, now i only use it when it's convenient, please, the playlist was a gamechanger for alot of people!!!

bring it back 🙂 thanks.

Suggested posts