Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8 Plus, Macbook Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 10, macOS High Sierra)

My Question or Issue

When I save an album it should save that album to the ALBUM section, and when I save a song it should save ONLY to the SONG section.

Now when I like an individual song, the entire album shows up in my saved albums list, even though i have "liked" only one track on that album.

Since I have reached my maximum library capacity (which by the way is ridiculous and should not even exist for premium users) and have to go through and unlike old saved albums, I am also sorting through saved "albums" where only one song has been liked.

Put items where they belong.  Individual liked songs SHOULD NOT DISPLAY WITH SAVED ALBUMS.

Spotify, every update you issue makes your UI even more intolerating and frustrating to use.

FIX THIS **bleep** YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS

1 Reply

I would also like to add that many of the albums I had saved previous to this update, have now display not only a like next to the album, but also have "liked" every song on that album.  I did not like the tracks, only the album itself.  This, im sure is also counting towards my 10,000 saved items.

Please fix this, premium users should NOT have to deal with constant updates that make Spotify a hassle to use.

Perhaps you should investigate adding a Pro subscription above premium with no limits to saved items and an option to opt out of these bogus updates that the COMMUNITY has CLEARLY REJECTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS.  PLEASE.

Suggested posts